About the Chamber
The Honeoye Falls-Mendon Chamber of Commerce is a group of business and civic leaders whose purpose is to promote the growth of the business environment in Honeoye Falls and Mendon and to enhance the quality of life in our community.
Our goal is to unite our members and be an advocate for their business interest for the mutual benefit of our community.
- Promote name recognition and awareness with our members and the community
- Provide marketing opportunities at reduced costs
- Provide networking opportunities to promote area business.
- Provide monthly business seminars
- Promote positive exposure in the community
Where We Serve
Located 12 miles southeast of Rochester, NY, the Honeoye Falls-Mendon Chamber of Commerce serves the Town of Mendon, including the Village of Honeoye Falls and the Hamlet of Mendon. To be qualified for membership, an individual only needs to be in a business or profession in the Village of Honeoye Falls, the Town of Mendon, or an adjacent town, or be a resident of the Town of Mendon.